Although the lines have blurred between design & development and designers are expected more than ever to have some development skills in their armoury these days, there is still the need for specialist programming & dedicated development skills in certain projects.
We produced a couple of custom-built database-driven websites a few years back but now there are a number of stable Content Management Systems (CMS) to choose from. We have experience in Joomla! CMS and the more blog-friendly WordPress and have also had dealings in Magento, the e-commerce CMS.
For WordPress we have a couple of slick shopping cart options, so feel free to ask us about how to sell online and how we can help.
Recent developments include:
- Updating 22i design from flat HTML to WordPress.
- Project managing the is4profit.com Joomla 1.0.x to 1.5 migration.
- Seamlessly slotting a WordPress blog into the is4pofit.com Joomla website design
Past projects have included:
- Database-driven website for recruitment company.
- A property sales & lettings db-driven website for an estate agent.
These projects involve secure custom control panels where the clients are able to view all dynamic content on their site and add, delete and edit details plus add attachments such as photographs to be uploaded to their webspace.
If you’d like to discuss web development for your internet presence then feel free to contact 22i Design